- Kids’ Room with Playhouse Bunk Bed and Indoor PlaygroundThis post is available exclusively for Build It’s Brief newsletter subscribers. Shoot us an email to join the list!
- DIY Climbing Wall | One Room Challenge Week 5The first component of our indoor playground is this incredible, indoor, DIY climbing wall for kids! When designing our kids’ shared bedroom, we knew we wanted a DIY climbing wall to give them something active to play on during our long winters. North Dakota winters are pretty isolating, and when you add COVID on …
- Gratitude for Kids: Simple ExercisesA daily gratitude practice trains our minds to notice the good things happening each day. Similarly, gratitude for kids involves helping them to reflect on their day and notice something they’re grateful for. With time and practice, they’ll soon be able to recognize all the little moments they’re grateful for on their own, without …
- 9 Halloween Activities for ToddlersIf you’ve decided trick-or-treating isn’t for you this year, make Halloween at home special with these incredible halloween activities for toddlers. Our family tested all of these out in advance, and the kids have not stopped asking if it’s time to for our Halloween party so they can play them again! You know that …
- Playhouse Bunk Bed Progress | One Room Challenge Week 3Week three of the One Room Challenge was the most exciting yet! We finished building the playhouse bunk bed structure! The bed finally looks like a playhouse, it holds 2 mattresses, and the kids are officially sleeping in it. That’s a major victory! If you want to catch up, we’re creating a shared kids’ …
- Shared Bedroom Mood Board | One Room Challenge Week 2This week’s progress on the shared bedroom was consumed with building our massive, playhouse bed. It was quite the roller coaster as we tried to recreate a bed that was clearly manufactured and not custom built. If you want to see all the work we did on it this week, it’s all saved in …
whatcha looking for?
Whether you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work with one of our tutorials, just gathering inspiration for your next project, or excited to buy the perfect piece for your room, we’ve got you covered.
The worst part of any DIY project? Going through all the blogs/forums/videos trying to figure out HOW to get it done. Skip that step. We’ve done the research, so you don’t have to.
(You just got your weekend back. You’re welcome.)
It’s like your favorite HGTV show, without the cheesy background stories and crazy professions. But seriously, what does a porcupine therapist do and how is her budget a million dollars?!
(Anyone else remember Extreme Home Makeover?)
Stores are kind of a downer these days. Try our virtual store where you’re free to window shop without an employee not-so-subtly following you with a can of Lysol. Bonus: no masks required!
(You can shop in your PJs. Or naked. You do you.)